Monday, September 6, 2010

A table for my cottages front porch

I have been having so much fun working on my dollhouse cottage.  I got a few things done for the front porch.  I got the inspiration and ideas from all the neat blogs I follow. I bought the little table from a really neat dollhouse store in Denver (Norms Dollhouse store)  We have made many trips up there this summer.  If your ever in Denver it's a must see store.    I covered the little cushions and sewed some little pillows.  I made the clock, tray, bird nest and painted the garden animals.  I hope to pick up some more neat little miniatures next weekend at the miniature dollhouse show in Denver. 


12 comments:

  1. Everything you've bought is pretty ¡¡ unfortunate that I'm a little far from Denver.Tus wonderful works and you'll be all estupendo.Felicidades. A greeting. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es todo precioso , seguro que en tu casita quedara estupendo .

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tu casita quedara genial, con esas preciosas miniaturas, enhorabuena!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous. I love the chairs.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bird nest is fantastic!
    All is wonderful!
    Also for me Denver is so far! :-))
    Love from Rome
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww these are just wonderful. I would like to live in there :) I'm having a giveaway on my Blog if you want to hop along. Hugs, Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfull!!!

    I like so much,congratulations.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it all...the bird cage and the clock especially are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ¡Cuantas cosas preciosas! La casita va a estar llena de gusto y dulzura. La nena es una delicia.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was für eine nette Szene. Die Minis sind wunderschön anzuschauen.

    Liebe Grüße PuNo/Monika

    ReplyDelete